About Heath Barrow, Head Trainer
Heath graduated from the University of Georgia in 1994 with a degree in Exercise Physiology. A couple of years later he worked as a graduate assistant at the University of Memphis. He had an internship with the Strength & Conditioning Coach and spent time training Division I collegiate athletes (men’s football, women’s basketball, women’s volleyball).
Heath spent some time personal training in Los Angeles but it wasn’t until he moved to Fort Lauderdale that he found his natural niche. Within the first 3 months of building his personal training client base it was obvious that there was a strong tendency for baby boomers to choose Heath over other available trainers. For the past 10 years, most of his personal training clients have been in their 40's, 50’s & 60’s, with the oldest being a 92 year old WWII veteran.
Heath has now turned 40 himself and enjoys reading books and articles on 40+ fitness and active aging. Moving to Daytona Beach a few years ago, he has finally found a community to set in deep roots. He has a wife and 2 little ones (boy and girl) and no matter how busy or tired he is, he always spends lots and lots of time with them.
About Younger You Fitness
We are NOT for you…
- If you’re looking for a personal trainer to act like a drill sergeant and yell at you.
- If you want a personal trainer to prepare you for a bodybuilding contest.
- If you want someone to put you through a large boot camp and treat you like a number.
- If you want a personal trainer to flex their muscles on the website.
We ARE for you…
- If you’re in your 40’s (or better) and you know that your inactivity is beginning to take its toll on your health.
- If you’re looking for a Daytona Beach personal trainer to help you with no-hype, functional fitness and weight loss.
- If you’ve got a medical condition (diabetes, osteoporosis, arthritis, etc.) that you want to get under control.
- If you’re active with tennis, zumba, yoga or pilates, and you’ve always been curious about hiring a personal trainer.
Our fitness programs are intended to be a part---and only a part---of a well-balanced, happy, humorous, and active life:
Our in-home personal trainers frequently travel to these zip codes:
32114, 32118, 32117, 32127, 32129, 32174, 32176
If this sounds like the kind of personal trainer experience that you're looking for, then call us today at (386) 295-3639 or sign up for our fitness newsletter.
Best wishes for your health and fitness goals,
Return to Home